Say goodbye to those crappy easy-peasy quiz questions sites giving away or selling quiz questions that even a ten year-old could answer
Interesting Yet Useless Facts
- Pinocchio is Italian for “pine head.”
- When possums are playing ‘possum’, they are not “playing.” They actually pass out from sheer terror.
- Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear pants!
- Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand!
- The average American/Canadian will eat about 11.9 pounds of cereal per year!
- In the White House, there are 13,092 knives, forks and spoons!
- Owls are one of the only birds who can see the color blue!
- In Bangladesh, kids as young as 15 can be jailed for cheating on their finals!
- The mask worn by Michael Myers in the original “Halloween” was actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
For a GUARANTEED GREAT TIME at YOUR Baby Shower Party, Order Your Printable Baby Shower Games TODAY!!
Over 125 games you can print right from your computer. From easy to difficult…..from funny to educational – we’ve got the BEST Baby Shower Games to make your Party FUN and MEMORABLE! There’s no limit to the number of games you can print
- Fictional/horror writer Stephen King sleeps with a nearby light on to calm his fear of the dark.
- The very first song played on MTV was ‘Video Killed The Radio Star’ by the Buggles.
- Bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers were all invented by women.
- Lorne Greene had one of his nipples bitten off by an alligator while he was host of “Lorne Greene’s Wild Kingdom.”
- Rhode Island is the only state which the hammer throw is a legal high school sport.
- Babies are most likely to be born on Tuesdays.
- In the 1980’s American migraines increased by 60%.
- The S in Harry S. Truman did not stand for anything.
- The word Pennsylvania is misspelled on the Liberty Bell.
Most Complete Sudoku Solving Techniques you Will Find
31 action packed Sudoku Solving – tips, tricks and techniques in a Video Tutorial format.